London International Food Festival
Date: June 23rd, 11:00 am - June 25th, 9:00pm
Venue: Victoria Park
Location: LondonMore Info
London International Food Festival is the host to an array of savoury dishes from around the globe. The event features a wide variety of international cuisine selections, world craft vendors, carnival rides and live entertainment. Also there is a beer garden with live cooking demonstrations and Evening Dancing. Partake in games, food and fun in this annual London, Ontario event.
For a list of Food Fest Exhibits click here.
Hours: Friday and Saturday 11am till 11pm Sunday 11am till 9pm
This event features:
- Food from around the world in sample sizes and full meal features
- Free Admission
- Food Vendors from around the world
- Over 200 food choices
- Beer, Wine & Coolers Garden
- Live Cooking Demonstrations
- Dancing 9-11
- Cultural Crafts
- Lots of Exhibitors
- Campbell Amusements Carnival Rides
- $20 all you can ride bracelet, parent(guardian) rides free with child (single tickets available for rides and games)
Parking – Parking is available around the park and downtown at private lots. Parking beside the park available after 4pm on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday for $5.