World Partnership Walk
Date: June 5th, 10:00 am - June 5th, 3:00pm
Venue: Victoria Park
Location: LondonMore Info
What kind of global community do you envision? How can you bring that vision to life? Join thousands of Canadians who are making a difference in the lives of millions living in poverty by thinking globally and acting locally – in ten cities across the country.
Step forward and be part of the World Partnership Walk in London! Together, we can fight global poverty and be a positive force of change in the world.
Walk Day Information
Sunday, June 5th at Victoria Park
- 10:30am-11:30am: D-Day Parade and ceremonies
- 11:00am: Ambassadors & teams check-in
- 11:30am: Multi-cultural performances; Team games; Thematic cuisine and barbeque
- 12:30am: Opening ceremonies and presentations; Zumba warm-up & Dance2Walk
- 1:00pm: Walk begins (rain or shine)
- 1:15pm: Multi-cultural performances
- 2:00pm: Ambassador & team awards
- 2:30pm: Multi-cultural performances
- 3:00pm: Closing ceremonies
City marketing material
- Brochure – Download and share your city Walk brochure. Spread the word about how Canadians are fighting global poverty.
- Poster – Download the Walk Poster for your city to promote the event in your workplace, school or community.
Every dollar we raise together is helping to bring hope to people and communities who need it the most. Donations made to the World Partnership Walk support Aga Khan Foundation Canada’s programs in Africa and Asia – initiatives that enable women and men to lift themselves and their children out of poverty, creating strong, vibrant communities able to lead their own development.
Read more about how your support is having an impact in the fight against global poverty!