Trails Open London!
Date: June 7th, 8:00 am - June 7th, 4:00pm
Venue: Various Locations
Location: LondonMore Info
On Sunday, June 7th come celebrate and explore on London’s natural heritage and environment!
Presented by the London Heritage Council and the City of London.
Trails Open London provides Londoners and our visitors access to environmentally significant area’s and trails that exist in London. Discover, learn to protect and enjoy the remarkable parks in our own backyard!
6 sites and over 8 interactive activities
- Guided bike and hiking tours through Fanshawe Conservation Area
- Enjoy Meadowlily Nature Preserve’s butterfly meadow
- Bird Watching at Westminister Ponds
- Guided tree hike and tree planting at Greenway Park
- Scavenger hunts at Woodland Garden
- Meditation Breathing & Yoga at Springbank Gardens
Absolutely FREE fun for the whole family
Get out an embrace the outdoors.
For event times and more information go to: LondonCulture.ca